AMX Pro 3D
The AMX PRO product line was developed by DM Detectors for prospecting for treasures, relics or gold concentrations at great depths and has technical characteristics that serve other sectors.
AMX PRO has state-of-the-art technology (Germany Technology).
High power, high sensitivity digital microprocessor system with great ground-penetrating power.
Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as gold and silver, among others.
Bluetooth technology for communication with the Android system (from version 4.4). With this technology, the Treasure Monitor application communicates with the metal detector and generates 3D graphics using a mobile phone or tablet to view the conductivity of metallic objects and the approximate depth, depending on the mass volume of the object located.
- Digital Micro Processed VLF;
- Reflected wave system;
- Two RX / TX Polymer Antennas – 16 ” x 20 ”;
- Frequency: 6.5 KHz, 100 Vpp to 400 Vpp;
- Bluetooth communication. 20 mt;
- Languages: Portuguese – English – Spanish;
- Software: Treasure Monitor;
- Manual / automatic ground balance;
- Threshold work mode;
- Pinpointer work mode;
- Reflex Mode: 6 Levels;
- Audible alarm volume setting: 50 levels;
- Sensitivity: 50 levels.
- Automatic battery test. With beep low battery;
- Alphanumeric display with illumination;
- Bargraph metal volume indicator;
- Bargraph indicator of approximate depth of metal detected;
- Audible detection indicator;
- Rechargeable Battery / Auto Charger 90/220 Vac;
- Carrying strap;
- Support to attach to detector: Tablet or Smartphone;
- One year warranty.