The Long Range is used to find buried objects at long distances. By using cross pinpointing the exact position of the located object can be determined. The Bionic X4 gold long range detector has been developed especially for gold seekers, gold prospectors and treasure hunters, who are looking for gold at far distances. Unlike traditional long range detectors the Bionic X4 can be combined with an Android Smart Phone to visually locate gold targets.
The fully automated Bluetooth connection between the Smart Phone and Bionic X4 transfers scan data directly to the Smart Phone where the data is mapped to the display. So the treasure hunter is able to see the bearing, direction and image through the Smart Phone’s camera and fix it for later analysis.
Detection methods for gold hunting:
- The Bionic X4 long range gold detector supports two different detection methods to locate hidden gold treasures:
- The Bionic X4 long range gold detector with Android Smartphone for searching gold treasures in unknown terrain.
- Camera view of the Android Smart Phone with digital compass for navigation (directional reference).
- Ionic Detection Method (Ions-Chamber-System):
- The Ionic Detection Method measures the ions radiation (ions absorbent) of buried gold objects. This detection method is only able to locate long time buried gold artifacts.
- Bionic Detection Method (Bio-Energy-System):
- During the detection of gold the Bionic Detection Method interacts with the Bio-Energy of the operator’s body to analyze minimum changes of object substances. Thereby the Bionic X4 gold detector is able to locate almost all gold objects. Independent of the age of the gold, the Bio-Energy-System can be used to find freshly buried gold, long time buried gold as well as golden artifacts that are not buried.
Typical applications of gold hunting:
- Due to the dual scan methods the Bionic X4 gold detector is usable for many tasks like gold prospecting. The main applications of this gold long range detector are:
- Detection of buried gold, i.e. gold jewelry, gold statues, gold rings, gold coins or gold bars (gold bullions)
- The Bionic X4 gold detector works not only in dry grounds, it is also suitable for humid places, wet soils and can be used after rainy days without any limitations.
- The built-in camera of the Android Smartphone allows a visual detection of the scan direction.
- The gold seeker first must calibrate his Bionic X4 gold long range detector onto gold before starting the gold treasure hunt.
- The Bionic X4 gold long range detector reaches best performances in sparsely populated areas. Since the Bionic X4 is very sensitive to changes of the ionic and bionic fields, the accuracy increases greatly in undisturbed or undeveloped areas.
Features and characteristics:
In addition to both detection methods for gold hunting, the Bionic X4 is equipped with some additional features and functions including:
- Power Pack for up to 16 hours operating time (continuous operation)
- LED lights for night searches (also usable as flashlight)
- Laser pointer for directional reference (especially at night)
- Wireless stereo headphones
- Easy to read illuminated LED display
- Shock resistant and waterproof Peli transportation case including wheels and retractable handle for easy transportation
The smart phone’s user interface and the OKM application is available in the following languages:
English, Franchis, Deutsch, Espanol, Turkish, Italiano, Nederlands, etc
Using the included Android Smart Phone increases the Bionic X4 functionality and ease of use:
Digital compass for navigation (directional reference)
Optical fixation of detection direction
Visual focusing of targets
The treasure hunter needs to scan the area to find hidden gold treasures.
During bionic scan the operators bio-energy is measured via electrodes on the handle of the gold detector.
On-site gold hunting with Bionic X4:
The Bionic X4 gold long range detector and all of our other Long Range detectors are especially used for a fast research and prospecting, to explore areas where hidden gold treasures may be buried. It can be used for a first quick examination of an unknown terrain to find places of interest and buried gold treasures, so it is advisable for gold prospectors and treasure hunters who don’t have any clue where to start detecting. The gold prospector can easily and quickly get a general overview of large areas.
The Bionic X4 is especially designed for inaccessible areas where it is hardly possible to walk. Reasons can be accrued forests, rocky mountains or rock faces.
The treasure hunter will use the Bionic X4 gold detector to scan the horizon and find a direction where a higher probability of gold objects could be buried. As soon as the gold direction has been determined, the permanent acoustical signal of the detector will change and the detected direction can be fixed within the display of the Android Smart Phone.
Cross bearing with Bionic X4 to determine position of the gold treasure.
To find out the exact position of the gold you have to process a triangulation bearing with the Bionic X4 gold detector. Therefor you have to scan from at least two or more different directions and check if the detector is always responding to gold. As soon as you confirm two or more positive signals, the point of intersection from all directions marks your potential place of gold.
Bionic X4 and Rover UC savings package:
Since the Bionic X4 gold long range detector is not able to make any indications about depth and size of the buried gold objects, it is recommended to use another 3d ground scanner to conduct a detailed ground scan analysis. A very good choice is the Rover UC which also uses the Android Smart Phone as controller and field data analyzer.
By using the Bionic X4 you can locate the place where a high probability of gold may be buried under the ground and the Rover UC can detect the exact position and dependent on the ground conditions the depth and size of the gold artifacts or items of great value.
- 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- 1 Mbps
- –85 dBm
- approx. 10 m
- 260 x 140 x 220 mm
- approx. 780 g
- 12 V DC
- Atmel AtMega CPU, 14.7 MHz
- 0°C – 70°C
- –20°– 60°C
- 16 hours (without smartphone at USB), 8 hours (smartphone at USB)
- 5% – 75%
- acoustic, visual
- 15°C – 35°C
- max. 150 m
- max. 3 mW
- 650 nm
- 3R (EN 60825-1:2007)