COBRA PLUG IN GPR
REAL TIME SAMPLING:
The COBRA PLUG-IN GPR uses Real Time Sampling of the radar signal. Today major manufacturers use conventional interleaved sequential sampling, giving only a down converted replica of the real signal. The Real Time Sampling allows for 32,000 stacks/second resulting in an amazing 45 dB increased signal-to-noise ratio.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection between GPR and control unit replaces interfering coax-cables and fragile fibre optic links. An Ultra Rugged Mesa PDA with embedded software is used for data collection.
- Data is stored in standard SEGY geophysical format.
- The complete GPR-unit plugs into a single SUBECHO Antenna, any selectable model. No need for bistatic configuration.
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY – High Penetration Real Time Sampling GPR
- MONOSTATIC ANTENNA – Better performance vs. conventional bistatic GPR
- AIRBORNE & AIR-COUPLED – Easy to operate, even in non-walkable terrain
- PERFORMANCE – 45 dB increased S/N-ratio versus conventional GPR
- GPR – Fits all our popular low frequency SE-antennas
- HANDHELD RUGGED CONTROL UNIT – Included, with DGPS
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH OPERATION – No cables, less ringing
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – 16 hours between charges
- COMPACT AND LIGHT – Complete system below 7 kg
- UNPARALLELED PENETRATION- Up to 120 m depths
- LOW TRANSMITTER OUTPUT – Less ringing in data
- POST PROCESSING SOFTWARE – Included
DRONE-BASED GPR SOLUTION
Acquire subsurface data quick, safe and efficient!
GPR+drone integrated system enables to see through the surface of the ground, ice, rocks, freshwater at unsafe and hazardous environments without compromising the safety of staff, providing an additional solution for more efficient surveying.