The Gepard GPR is a very flexible, transportable and powerful ground penetrating radar for detecting underground items like pipelines, cavities, cables, conduits, tunnels, bunkers, foundations and the like. The Gepard ground penetrating radar uses an omnidirectional unshielded transmission system to reach maximum depths up to 40 meters deep. This light, agile and compact unit can be easily operated by a single operator.
The RADAR (Radio Detection and Ranging) sends a signal into the ground and awaits the reflection or echo of the signal to detect sub-surface anomalies, like the following:
- underground walls, basements and concrete reinforcements
- hidden cavities, graves and sepulchers
- water level and underground rivers and aquifers
- buried pipelines, conduits and cable harnesses
- backfilled wells, galleries, trenches and dugouts
- septic tanks, distribution boxes and drainage pipes
- secret tunnels, bunkers and shelters
- buried treasure chests, statues and caches
- The Gepard ground penetrating radar is using a multiple transmission frequency range starting at 60 MHz up to 300 MHz which is realized by adjustable telescopic antennas. It furthermore supports many automatic adjustments to optimize your ground surveys on specific soil types, which makes the handling of the Gepard ground radar very easy. You just set your depth resolution and start surveying.
- The measured data of the ground penetrating radar is directly transferred to an Android Tablet PC. The Android software receives the data via Bluetooth and displays it immediately on screen.
- The Gepard GPR ground penetrating radar with Android Tablet PC attached to it.
- The OKM on-site trainer is operating the Gepard GPR in a gold mine in California, USA.
- The software has the capability of integrating a GPS signal, Google Maps, automatic filtering and entering notes for later recollection of specific scan details. Additionally, automatic filtering capabilities are useful to improve the results of your scan and find hidden objects and structures more easily. Due to the integrated GPS all scan positions can be stored along with the scan data.
- The Android software applications is available in the following languages:
English, Franchis, Deutsch, Espanol,Italiano, etc
Optional accessories for the “Gepard GPR” ground penetrating radar:
Several antennas are available for the Gepard ground penetrating radar.
60 MHz GPR Antenna: The extremely robust 60 MHz antenna allows geophysical measurements up to great depths. This optional GPR antenna penetrates much deeper than the 100 MHz antenna and is especially used to detect larger objects which are lying deeper under the ground surface.
100 MHz GPR Antenna: The 100 MHz antenna is not only robust and stable but also capable to perform high resolution measurements. In contrast to the 60 MHz antenna, the 100 MHz antenna is particularly good for finding small subsurface objects.
OKM Power Pack: Instead of using AAA batteries you are also able to use the Power Pack to operate the “Gepard GPR” ground penetrating radar. In that way you can operate your ground radar up to 10 hours continuously without changing the batteries every 3 hours.
- 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- 1 Mbps
- –85 dBm
- approx. 10 m
- 400 x 180 x 80 mm
- about 1 kg
- –20°C – 55°C
- –25°C – 70°C
- 9.6 – 13.2 V DC / 18 W
- 6 h (alkaline batteries, 25°C) / 3 h (accumulator batteries, 25°C) / 10 h (OKM Power Pack, 25°C)
- 5% – 75%
- acoustic, visual
- Power Pack (optional)
- 60 – 300 MHz
- 16 Levels
- 9 per second