Ground Penetrating Radars
The Gepard GPR is a very flexible, transportable and powerful Ground Penetrating Radar for the detection of underground objects like pipelines, cavities, cables, conduits, tunnels, bunkers and foundations.
The Gepard ground penetrating radar uses an omnidirectional unshielded transmission system to reach maximum depths up to 40 meters (131 ft). This light, agile and compact unit can be easily operated by a single user via Android Tablet PC.
How it works
RADAR can be used to detect underground objects and structures such as foundations, cavities, bunkers and tunnels, but also pipes, septic tanks, statues and treasure chests.
Optimization of underground analysis
Adjustable telescopic antennas facilitate the operation of the ground radar: Simply set the depth range and start the geophysical measurement.
Measurement data analysis
The integrated Android software displays the measurement data immediately on the screen. Thanks to the integrated GPS support, all movement patterns can be saved together with the measured values.
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 400 x 180 x 80 mm
- Weight: about 1 kg
- Operating temperature: –20°C – 55°C
- Storage temperature: –25°C – 70°C
- Waterproof: No
- Voltage: 9.6 – 13.2 V DC / 18 W
- Operating time: 6 h (alkaline batteries, 25°C) / 3 h (accumulator batteries, 25°C) / 10 h (OKM Power Pack, 25°C)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Feedback: acoustic, visual
- Indication: LED
- External battery: Power Pack (optional)
- Multi-Function Control: Yes
- Transmission Frequency Range: 60 – 300 MHz
- Timing/Sampling Adjustments: 16 Levels
- Complete Cycle Measurements: 9 per second
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.